Mission, Vision, Commitments
Allatoona Elementary: We engage, challenge, and inspire lifelong learners.
Allatoona’s vision is to be a results oriented, high achieving school staffed with knowledgeable and engaging educators. Collectively, we will provide our students with a guaranteed and viable curriculum, as well as the support needed to prepare them for present and future success.
In order to fulfill our shared mission and vision, we pledge to honor the following collective commitments. We will:
- Identify and teach the essential standards according to the order and timeline of the curriculum maps established by the team.
- Collaboratively create common formative and summative assessments aligned to the essential standards. Administer the assessments according to the timeline agreed upon by the team.
- Use common assessments results to identify and meet the intervention or enrichment needs of students, as well as improve instructional practices.
- Be a positive and contributing member of the team in the pursuit of individual and shared school and professional goals.
- Encourage parents to become partners in the education of their child by engaging in frequent communication and sharing specific ideas and materials that increase parent involvement.
- Contribute to a culture of celebration by acknowledging the efforts and achievement of students and staff members as we pursue our school vision and goals.
Allatoona reviews and revises its Mission Statement each year to ensure that it addresses the current needs of the students and school. Please click the link above if you wish to provide feedback/ input.